ss_blog_claim=1fa4ece036678c8260e2e547a5838d7b ss_blog_claim=1fa4ece036678c8260e2e547a5838d7b
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

October 6, 2008

Effects of newbie to blogging?

Being a newbie to blogging made me think of resigning from my post again.. (kidding) I'm not John Chow yet so i guess i should keep my job first. I'm just getting addicted to blogging lately, and i want to blog about anything and everything that concerns and interest me most.
Right now while I'm typing its already 1:14 am so obviously blogging mades me come into the office late. Yes! i know that being a blogger I should discipline myself as well, I should probably slow down a little but well this is me, I'm sort of aggressive, I wont stop until I'm not done and satisfied with what i did.
They say I should make blogging only a hobby. So I'll take that piece of advice from my friend Atty. Zigfred Diaz of http://www.zdiaz.com/ .
Till then.... because I'm sleepy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template